Friday, April 18, 2014

Nuetrals with a BANG...SCM REVIEW

So when we think neutral we think of browns and blacks, but there are so many more colors that we can throw into the equation, like some of these amazing Star Crushed Minerals eye shadows that I received in my first SCM package!! Some of these shadows are packed with shimmer and glitter while others have the perfect matte opaqueness!!
See for yourself....
 
Here we have only a few of the many neutrals you can find on https://www.etsy.com/shop/starcrushedminerals
These are all available in 1g jars for $5.00.
 

(No Flash, Dry, No Base)
Bronze, 14k, White Bronze, Platinum, Luscious, Black
 
As you can tell already these are far from your normal neutral range, they may look similar to other shadows you have seen before but these have their very own uniqueness and that is what I look for in eye shadows so I fell in absolute love the first time that I swatched these eye shadows.
Now lets take a closer look at what makes these shadows one of a kind.
 
Bronze is a Copper shade packed with Micro sparkle and when used wet looks metallic...( this has been mentioned as a dupe for Sugarpill's Goldilux)
 
14k is a shimmery yellow toned gold with lots of gold sparkle
 
White Bronze is a very shimmery white with silver micro glitter throughout
 
Platinum is a sheer silvery white with silver micro glitter throughout
 
Luscious is a opaque matte cream shade...perfect transition shade
 
Black is a opaque matte black, and one of the darkest blacks that I have used
 
All of these shadows are very gorgeous and blend very well. They apply very effortlessly and are very smooth and feel silky. They wear for about 5-6 hours without creasing when used with a good primer or base. I would use Bronze, 14k, white bronze and platinum wet to get the full effect of their amazingness but look great dry as well. The golds and whites work perfect for an inner eye hi-light. My favorite out of these 6 would have to be Black because of its dark opaqueness.
 
Which neutral toned eye shadows are your favorite??
 
As Always....
 


1 comment:

  1. I love to use White Platinum as a highlight on my brow and tear duct. Sometimes, after I've applied it to these areas, I use the brush to blend everything to give it a slight glow.

    ReplyDelete