Friday, February 21, 2014

Welcome/Introduction

Hi there!!! I often get looked at as if I am a clown riding a unicycle, because most people don't really understand who I really am! Do you get those looks when you wear a certain color of eye shadow or your lips are to bold!!
Well I'm K-Jo and I get those looks all the time because I prefer to color outside the lines! I will be the writer of this *Beauty, *Style, *Diy, *Fun, *Different and did I mention *Fun blog!!! I am a self taught (WANNA BE MAKEUP GURU) makeup enthusiast! I do small makeup jobs here and there for now!!
I started playing and collecting makeup shortly after I lost my Grandma in 2012 that I was very close to! Makeup became my outlet for frustration, happiness, and gave me a way to get my creativity out to where I could show others and they could look at my work and know how I felt that day by what I created on my face!
On this blog I will share some of my many makeup looks that I create as well as reviews of products that I find different (like me) or products that I love!! There will probably be some random posts of style, diy, and maybe even some tips or tricks that I have learned along the way!!! I don't claim to be a professional and maybe sometimes have no idea what I'm talking about but all my posts will be from my personal experiences/likes/dislikes and what not!!
Remember to express your "YOU"niqueness and stand out and be DIFFERENT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment